• 2022-2023 Online Registration for NEW and RETURNING Students
  • Registration Forms
  • When To Keep My Child Home
  • 2020-2021 Immuniztion Rates
  • OES 2022-2023 Parent/Student Handbook
  • OES 2022-2023 Supply List
  • Sign up to get the School Messenger App
  • Pay school Fees here with RevTrak. Our online vendor, RevTrak, handles the smiple transaction, and they charge a small service fee of 3.49%.
  • We apologize for any inconvenience but we can no longer accept out of district first grade students as our classes are at capacity.

    Families wishing their child to attend Oakland Public Schools are required to complete a Request for Nonresident Student Admission Interdistrict Transfer with Mutual Consent of Both Affected Districts form. As per school board Policy JECB: Request for Transfer of Resident Students and Admission of Non-resident Students.
    ALL students applying for a Resident District Transfer must complete the Interdistrict Transfer form.
    The form must be completed, signed and dated by the student's parent or guardian, then submitted for processing prior to the student's ability to register in the requested non-resident school.
    Families living within the Oakland attendance boundaries requesting their students attend another district must begin the Request for Nonresident Student Admission Interdistrict Transfer process with the district that you would like to attend. 
    Click here for Inter District Transfer Form