Returning student registration is now available. Thank you for your patience during this process. This is only for students that were enrolled in the Oakland School District last year.
Instructions to register a returning student
Go to www.oakland.k12.or.us
Click on child’s school
Click on Alma on the left side of the page
- Log into Alma with your user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you should be on the Home Page.
- Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner of the screen. There will be a drop down menu and you will click on CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
- On this screen you will click on the ALMA START CONNECT ACCOUNT .
- You will now see a box that says SIGN IN or Create Account (in light blue letters). Click on CREATE ACCOUNT. Your primary contact method will prefill with your e-mail address. Now click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- The pop up will now show: Your Alma Start account has been linked! Click YES
- On the next screen -Click on “Go to Alma Start”
- Click on your student’s initials on the left of the screen. You will see their name and now you will click on the Get Started! Green Circle with the + in it.
- Select the school year 21-22 and your child’s grade level. Now click on “Returning Students Enrolled in Oakland School District” and click on Select. You will be taken to a new page.
- Click on “Returning School Students”. This will now take you to the page to fill out your forms. The first forms are mandatory and the last two forms are optional. The optional forms must be opened, even if you are not filling them out. You will either fill them out and click complete or if they do not apply to you, just skip to the end and click COMPLETE .
When you are finished with all the forms click Submit and then click YES.